1. Our ingredients are always organic, gluten-free, and free of preservatives, chemicals, and toxins.
2. Our Adaptogens are lab-tested for purity and active potent compounds.
3. Our Matcha is sourced from a small farm in Japan that is not able to fund the Organic certified stamp of approval, therefore we are unable to claim it is organic. Although, we have been assured that all organic practices have been and will continue to be used.
4. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before use of any LAKA products if pregnant, breastfeeding, or on medication.
5. Find our suggested products to support healthy pregnancy here.
6. Find our suggested products to support breastfeeding here.
7. We encourage you to store your LAKA staples away from direct light, in a cool, dry environment.
8. You can consume as much as you want in a given day/week/month, but keep in mind that the effects of our products compound and are cumulative. We invite you to consume small doses over a long* period of time to gradually alter the way your system responds to internal and external stress.