This is a seriously fungal salad. The salad of your immunity's dreams! Mushrooms of all kinds, especially when cooked, are an extremely bioavailable source of protein and nutrients that help shield the body from acute sickness.
Everything you study, contribute to, do, and eat should have a return on investment, no matter what.
MAKE// Serves 2-4
1 Lions Mane Mushroom, sliced (whole)
1 cup Oyster Mushrooms
1/2 cup Shiitake Mushroom
3 cups mixed greens of choice
1 cup Arugula
1 avocado, sliced thin and rosed.
1/2 Fuji apple, cubed
1/2 cup tamari cashews
1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Super Shroom Drizzle
Grass fed butter OR avocado oil for frying.
Sea salt flakes to top.
1. Heat a medium skillet with butter or avocado oil.
2. Add in mushrooms and cook on medium until slightly crispy and brown. Toss with a little sea salt flakes.
3. Blend olive oil with balsamic vinegar and toss with mixed greens until well combined.
4. Layer cooked mushrooms, avocado, apple, cashew, and cucumber on top of dressed greens.
5. Drizzle with 1 tbsp Super Shroom Drip per bowl of salad.
Let's be friends!